Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome!

First off, let me introduce myself. I am Alishia. I have 1 stepdaughter, 2 step sons, 1 daughter and am currently 23 weeks pregnant with my second daughter. With only my husband working, I am trying to find ways to reuse things. I consider myself to be somewhat "thrifty". As I will be pregnant throughout most of the summer *yikes* most of my crafts will be done from the comfort of my air conditioned house. Please keep in mind, that I am a beginner, and most of my ideas are attempts at something I have already seen online. I will post the proper credits to where I found the original piece.
Also, I love to cook. The kids are the pickiest eaters I have ever met, so my selections will be quite broad.
I am planning a 10th birthday party for my youngest stepson, and hope to have it a success. However, as to keep everything on a budget, I will be making mostly everything. This all spells stressful week for me, but completely worth it.
I love taking pictures. Unfortunately, there are a lot of sickos in this world, so will be posting pictures of things other than my family, which is one of the most photographed subjects in my house. So, with it being springtime, and soon into summer, I will be photographing scenery and the related.
I will try to do something every day, or post progress on something daily, however, between the kids, the husband, and everything else I have to do, I may not get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment